Its that time of the month again where I share the contents of one of my favourite subscription boxes, the Sunday Mood Box. This months selection has been my favourite so far as I have fallen head over heels for the products that were curated so carefully. Here’s what I found in February’s collection:
1. The Gnarly Whale “Coconut Milk & Peaches Hair Detangler”: Oh where do I start with this one?… I think this has to be my favourite selection thanks to the fact that it smells like heaven and works so well with my long, naturally curly, unruly, easily tangled hair. This detangler couldn’t smell any better, coconut and peaches is exactly what you should expect when you dive into a bottle of this deliciousness. You simply shake the bottle, spray over wet hair, comb through and dry your hair normally. Your hair will look luscious and smooth, and believe me, you will be complimented on how amazing you smell! This product is a must have!
2. Herbs & Oils Bath “Red Clay, Blood Orange & Ginger Soap”: Besides the fact that I am a huge advocate of clay based soaps, the blood orange and ginger included in this bar will make your bath ritual that much sweeter. Clay based soaps are amazing for keeping body odour at bay and for pulling impurities from beneath the skin. This soap will brighten your skins complexion, while maintaining and improving moisture levels.
3. Soapy Lane “Rose Tinted Lip Balm”: I am this lip balms biggest fan. This vegan & 100% organic tube of lip love appears as a deep plum hue, but when applied it compliments the lips with the most exquisite pop of colour that enhances your natural lip colour. Just as the rest of the products in this box, the lip balm smells beautiful! It’s the perfect blend of roses with a burst of passionfruit. This balm will be a great little addition to my purse!
4. Miss Violet Lace “Smokey Serenity Iridescent Perfume”: This is the second product from the Miss Violet Lace brand that I’ve discovered through Sunday Mood. She clearly adores this brand and so do I. This perfume oil is a light scent and applies to the skin with a hint of shimmer. This will be the perfect oil for summer days to bring out that summer glow.
5. Herban Moonshine “Smudge Stick”: Smudging is a practice that I adopted years ago after working with the native population in my health care profession. The practice of smoking herbs in your environment is incredibly powerful and spiritual by nature but it also comes with a plethora of health benefits. A recent study has cited that smudging with herbs actually eliminates 95% of bacteria in the air for 24 hours. Smudging your home will not only relax you and bring peace to your mind but will protect your physical health by purifying the air. This smudge stick is a bundle of cedar, rosemary, lavender, thyme and rose. You simply light the end of the smudge stick and walk through your home allowing the herbs to reach each room.
If you’re looking to discover all natural, vegan, organic indie brands, you can subscribe to Sunday Mood Box HERE.