This recipe is for avid snackers, as a side for a Sunday night dinner or for the picky toddler to snack on. I make these wedges for my Daughter almost weekly as a snack and she gobbles them up quickly! The natural sweetness to sweet potatoes, coconut oil and cinnamon contrasted with the salt and pepper make for one delicious option! The best part about these wedges are that they’re incredibly easy and affordable to make!
Here’s a printable recipe for my coconut cinnamon sweet potato wedges. Enjoy & don’t forget to Pin this recipe to Pinterest to make for later (pinnable image at bottom of post), and share to Facebook for all your foodie loving friends!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- chop up sweet potato into round medallions, then chop medallions into half moon shape
- add sweet potatoes into a large mixing bowl and pour in melted coconut oil
- toss sweet potatoes and coconut oil together until fully covered
- add salt, cinnamon and black pepper and toss again until fully mixed
- spread mixture onto a baking sheet
- bake at 350* or 375* depending on the heat level of your oven
- bake for 20-25 minutes (or until crispy)
To keep up with all my healthy recipes, beauty tips, and more, don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list where blog posts are directly sent so you don’t miss out on the latest printable recipe to add to your book!
** PIN the image below to save for later **